Where is Shani Shingnapur
Shingnapur is situated at a distance of 6 kms from Ghodegaon on Aurangabad-Ahmednagar highway. The distance from Aurangabad is 84 kms and from Ahmednagar it is 35 kms. From Ghodegaon, there is a motor able tar road up to the idol of Shri Shaneshwar and is open in all the seasons. The population of this village is about 3000. There are no regular buses but on pilgrimage days there are special transport buses plying to Shignapur.State Transport buses ply regularly to Shingnapur from Ahmednagar, Aurangabad.
One can travel from any corner of India to Shani Shingnapur. For this, the suggested railway stations are Ahmednagar, Rahuri, Shrirampur and Belapur. From these railway destinations, there are S.T. buses, Jeeps, Taxis etc. facilities to Shani Shingnapur.
Having arrived from abroad to Mumbai or other from other states to Aurangabad or Pune by air, one can avail S.T. bus, jeeps, and taxies facilities up to Shani Shingnapur.
Most Hindu temples have a little shrine set apart for the ‘Navagraha’ or the nine planets where Shani is placed. Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu, the oldest Navagraha temple has the most benign Shani. Another important Shani temple is at Shingnapur in Maharashtra where the deity is represented as a block of stone. Navi Mumbai has a Sri Shaneshwar temple at Neural while Delhi has a popular Shanidham at Fatehpur Beri in the historic Mehrauli area.
Shri Sidh Shani Dev Temple
Shri Sidh Shani Dev Temple is a religious spot situated on Bahadrabad Road in Haridwar of Uttaranchal. The presiding deity of the temple is Shani Dev, housed on a massive roofless structure built on a square platform. 12 giant pillars, approximately 8 ft high, representing the 12 zodiac signs is an impressive sight here. The central pillar built with black stone is known as 'Shani stambha' and is about five and a half feet in height. Tying sacred threads around these pillars is expected to confer blessings on the devotees. The temple also houses a separate shrine for Lord Hanuman.
Other Shani temples in India
- Shri Shanaishcara Temple, Near Mangalore International Airport, Mangalore, Karnataka
- Shree Shani Mahatma temple, Pavagada, Tumkur District, Karnataka State.
- Lord Shani Temple, Gwalior Kokilavan, Vrindavan.
- Shree Shani Temple Beedh, Maharashtra.
- Shree Shani Kshetra Nastanpur, Maharashtra.
- Shree Shani Kshetra Model Tirth Nandur bar, Maharashtra.
- Shree Shani Kshetra Rameshwar Tirth.
- Shree Shani Tirth Tirunalaru, Puducherry.
- Shree Shani Mandir Tirth, Ujjain.
- Shree Shani Shingnapur, Maharashtra.
- Shree Shani Tirth Kshetra, Asola, Fatehpur Beri, Mehrauli, Delhi.
- Shree Sidh Shakti Peeth Shanidham,
- Shree Shani Temple, Madivala, Bangalore
- Shanaishcara Temple Hassan
- Shree Shan mahatma Temple, Sayyajirao road, Mysore.
- Shree Shaneeswara Temple, NandiWaddemanu, Nagarkurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
- Shree Shani Temple, Hathla, Jamnagar District, Gujarat
- Shree saneeswaralayam, veerannapalem, parchoor mandal, prakasam (dist) Andhra Pradesh.
- Shree Shaneeswaralayam, Mandapalli village, East-Godavari dist, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Shree Shanaishwara Temple, Gunjur Village, next to Varthur, Bangalore, Karnataka,
- Shree Shanaishwara Temple, Kannanmangala Village, next to Belthur, Near Sri Sathya Sai Ashram, Whitfield,Bangalore,Karnataka, India
- Shree Shaneeswara Temple,on the way to Chikka thirupathi, Bangalore, Samethahalli,Karnataka, India
- Shree Shaneeswara Temple, Tirupathi, near Tirupathi bus stand, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Shree Shaneeswara Temple, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Shree Shaneeswara Temple, Hosur Main Road, Next to Hosa Road, Basapura Village, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Shree Shaneeswara temple, Whitefield, near Savana Hotel,Bangalore,India
- Shree Abhaya Shaneeswara Temple(1956) Ramurthy Nagar,India
- Shree Shanaischara Temple - Ramurthy Nagar,Bangalore,India
- Shree Shanaishcara Temple - Hebbal, Under Hebba Flyover,Bangalore,India
- Shree Shanaishcara Temple - Adambakkam,Chennai,India
- Shree Shanaishcara Tample - Near Dell (White Gopura at Next signal )Kormangala Intermediate Ring Road
- Shree Shanaishcara Tample - Near Natungunj, BANKURA, WESTBENGAL, Cont-Prasenjit Daripa, S/O Late Devdas Daripa. Shree Shanishwara temple, Anekal, near Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Copyright (c) All rights reserved / Designed by Indweb Internet Solutions